15 August 2008

Shayne Larango and the seven other dwarfs

Project Blog It

If I were Snow White, I would have never run away from the wood cutter or the wicked queen. I would own that bitch.
I would buy my own beautiful cabin in the mountain forest with expansive vaulted ceilings, so there would be room for my hair.
I would have first pick of all the jewels coming out of the mine for my personal bling.
I would finance clandestine pharmaceuticals that would make the seven dwarfs giant and life sized, and then I would do a talent search and cast the roles of Hottie, Lovey, Tidy, Funny, Cookie, Smarty, and Yummy with men like Josh Holloway, Ralph Fiennes, Ming Tsai, Kidd Rock, Henry Ian Cusick, Gary Allan, and Zack Efron.
And live happily ….. for a while.

Next week’s prompt: What is the function of art?

No comments: